Richard's Sister Update June 15, 2013

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Richard's Sister Update June 15, 2013

Dear ABC Prayer Warriors---just got the info---sister Susan had a relapse today. Her aorta collapsed and she lost a liter of blood. She is now in a medical-coma after being shipped to Hamilton General Hospital, in Ontario,apparently one of the best trauma hospitals in the world.

She was days before being released to go to my sister Patricia's place, where a team would have continued to monitor her change of venue. Apparently the stem connecting the two previous lungs is the culprit, where bacteria has flared up again.

God bless you all, from Esther and Richard.

That's not what I was hoping to read Richard.

Thank you, scratch. Another climb up the mountain, eh? Apparently the medical team assigned her case is adopting Susan as their special one. R & E
Richard L. Provencher
I'm so sorry to hear the news of your sister Richard, this is an awful experience to have to go through. I hope that something can be done, so that there is no more suffering. Blessings to you all. Jenny.

Oh, Richard, I am so sorry I have been away and I have only just read this. We will just have to redouble our efforts with prayers and our thoughts. Stay strong Moya

So sorry to hear this, Richard. My thoughts are with her. Rich

Wishing you and your family well Richard

Thank you all, ABC friends---lavadis,denzella and other fine ones. All we can do is place it in the hands of the doctors' skills, and pray for the best results. Richard and Esther
Richard L. Provencher
Keep willing her on.

Parson Thru

Thank you, PT. It's a waiting period now. Richard
Richard L. Provencher
Susan is in my prayers, Richard.
Thank you, Walrus, no further news yet, since she is in a medically induced coma. Take care. R & E
Richard L. Provencher
Hi Richard - this is sad news. Stay strong and keep believing. Best wishes S
Syphon---thank you for your support. It means a lot. Richard
Richard L. Provencher