Photos

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Photos

At the risk of exposing how unexciting my Sunday morning has been so far, I was unnaturally pleased with myself to be able to add a picture to my poem. I joined pixabay then used an image. I take it I don’t need to credit this, or do I? And is that all there is to it? Thanks in advance.

I use pixabay free images all the time. Just add at the end of your piece that's where your picture came from. Hope this helps.

Jenny.

I like Flkr myself - but well done on your new picture adding skills smiley. All you have to do is to make sure you follow the instructions of the owner of the picture. On Flkr for example, I always make my choice from the creative commons section (I think that's the same as copyright free?) - and then sometimes a credit to the photographer will be a requirement, in which case I do that. The main thing is that it has to be copyright free. We are forever asking people to take their pictures down because people haven't checked which is a shame - so if you could, like Jenny above, just let us know the image is copyright free, it'll save us asking you. I hope that dpesn't put you off adding pics - I always think they enhance the site

Thanks both. :)

I have been sad enough to go back and add some pictures because it does make them look prettier!! All from  pixabay and have written this at the bottom. Hope this is ok. 

it's lovely! Add as many as you like!