Anyone interested in copy writing for GoochiCoo the baby brand with NAPPITUDE

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anyone interested in copy writing for GoochiCoo the baby brand with NAPPITUDE

Hi All
I own a baby brand called GoochiCoo see www.goochicoo.com.
I'm looking for new slogans ect for the merchandise any feel they can
contribute get in touch. We'll pay of course. Going rate at the moment is £50.00
for each new slogan we use.

Get in touch @ velvetart@btinternet.com

thanks

onlywords

OK, will do Ged. PS. What's a velve tart? Sounds a tad raunchy to me.
To give any writers interested a clearer idea of what we're after here are some of the slogans we will have out at retail. These are courtesyof the genius that is Jacqui C Penny down in Tenby a writer of extra-ordinary talent!! Give Peas A Chance (subsequently appeared on a knorr advert two years after we put it on a t-shirt - praiseindeed) Been Inside Nine Months Toy Racer Teddy Boy BunnyGirl Bottle Of House White you get the idea- we believe babies deserve more than a duck on a bib GoochiCoo gives them some NAPPITUDE. good luck with the slogans Ged Backland

Ged Backland

Luv the website! Definitely gonna have a go at slogans. One problem though... what, exactly, is the merchandise? (other than, generally speaking, 'baby brands') I've scoured the website and can't find any mention of specifically what you sell... :-) * P * :-)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

i couldnt resist a looksee either :) nice pastel site :)

maisie angel Guess what?  I'm still alive!

Baby pink or baby blue buy the best from GoochiCoo :O)
Hi We don't sell anything - we license our images and slogans to manufacturers. It goes into Mothercare next week on baby grows and tiny baby clothing. It goes int o all the supermarkets on bottles (Bottle of House white, give peas a chance, boy sprout, been inside nine months) bibs, soothers and feeding sets in July. Books are on their ways as are lots of other things.Come on you lot -there's aquid in it for you. Ged It's Velvet Art by the way - sorry to disappiont

Ged Backland

You ought to adopt the sound of a baby laughing as your 'sonic'. Once established your sonic could be incorporated into any ads that use your images or slogans.
Hi We're holding the u.k. chuckle championships to find the cutest chuckle to put with our logo- this will be our 'sonic' thanks for your comment ged

Ged Backland

Topic locked