Zinedine, Stop That Right Now!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Zinedine, Stop That Right Now!
Sorry, I forgot to explain. Drag Zidane around with the mouse and click him to 'nod' his disapproval of all things italian!

http://www.freewebs.com/michaeljamestreacy/index.htm Did the Italian fella sneak up to Zidane, touch his bum in a provocative manner and hiss in his ear, 'You French Wanquer"? Has Lampard's last attempt on goal finally re-entered Earth's orbit? Who are the front-runners for Euro 2008? Is anyone out there?

Ooh, that's mean! But fun! Poor Zizou. Slagged off and then castigated.
Castigated at such a young age - it must be painful.
And all those Z's in one name! Poor lad... :-) * P * :-) ( Read my blog! - www.oddcourgette.blogspot.com )

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

"Materazzi faces FIFA over Zidane butt": but I thought it was *Zizou's* face on Materazzi's *chest*. The plot thickens. Did they tamper with those tapes? Did we miss something on the replay?
I'm going to lay a very sly bet: England to win Euro 2010 against Germany in the final 4-3 to England on penalties. Now I have a history of lauding every England football manager ever installed. So what do I know? Apart from Terry Venables. I thought he'd be shite. We got to the semis only to lose to Germany on penalties. Who Doesn't? So when I heard that Steve McLaren got it, I thought 'Oh no!' But with T.V. at his side who knows? I will give you that he took a very ordinary side to the EUFA final, although they were thumped 4-0, but by a side who are in the Champions League this coming season. We do have the players, but do we have the team?

Topic locked