tv search

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
tv search

I am moving into a new place and i have limited room in my bedroom, but would like a small, cheap tv and have no idea if a) they exist and b) where to look.

By small I mean really small (not that hand held ones rich kids at school used to watch in assembly).. not those combi ones either, which are small, but not small enough. I'm taking around 7 - 9 inches or something.

Having a tv in the bedroom is a pretty lame thing, in my opinion, but as I don't want it in my study, I thought a tiny one slottled neatly into a bookshelf would give best of both worlds, and I wouldn't have to miss the X Factor. Or detective dramas. Or Dragon's Den.

(had to try out the words 'my study' as the main reason I chose this house share is because I'll have a study)

try here (or thereabouts) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-LCD-TV-Remote-Control-BRAND-NEW-SEALED_W0QQitemZ... They have 99.8% positive feedback. It's £40. is that within your range? If not then maybe it'd be good to take a look to see what you could get for your cash. There's 8 mins left on this but judging by their name they sound asif they have more. There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed - Dennet

There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed -
Dennett

Not a "thanks" or nothin'. I spent a good few seconds searching for tv's for you. Only because I think you're a bit fruity. There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed - Dennet

There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed -
Dennett

I've got a combi at the moment but will be getting an LCD when I move. The space problem with TVs is the depth rather than the screen size IMO but are mega pricey if you can pick one up from ebay as per Yan's link you're on to a winner jude "Cacoethes scribendi" http://www.judesworld.net

car booty or a junk shop. The price of non HD/plasma etc TV's have dropped so much they're pretty much worthless to second hand dealers. nobody
Topic locked