Loose as a Gooooooooose

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
Loose as a Gooooooooose

Just let your mind run free with whatever the heck you wanna sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Sorry, I'm really tired and bored. But seriously. Have at it.

I'm writing a book called Truth Water. I think I'm almost done, even though it's 99 pages long- so far. I am currently at work on it, and I have plans of self publishing it if it doesn't cost a lot. Does anyone else have a story or book they would like to publish? Savannah

Sav

"One should always listen to some Rameau of a morning to clear one's head of the cobwebs of the night", opined Professor Fruitsteer to Miss Maple, before drawing heavily on his Havana cigar. Uncertain as ever, ... (continue?)

Hahaha very funny Savannah

Sav

None of your nonsense, Miss Syrup, the looseness of the gooseness is what is at issue here and other forms of abstruseness. Really! (Donate yourself a Loganbrry tho'!) Though, I do remember it continued thus: ... Plays the mango, distresses Django .. and then I forget.

Old bean

MaYBE YOU'RE RIGHT. MAYBE THEY HAVE WIPED MY MEMORY. dO YOU THINK i SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? i'M WORRIED NOW. wHERE HAS MY MEMORY GONE? i CAN'T FIND IT. hAS SOMEONE GOT IT? iS IT IN A SPECIAL PLACE?

Nolite te Bastardes Carborundorum.

Nicholas Schoonbeck

oNLY DOG LATIN, ME - BARK, BARK. ACTUALLY, i'M WORRIED EVEN FURTHER NOW - AS i AM STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT truth ONLY LIES AT THE EDGE OF LUNACY, WELL SOCIALLY-peRCIeVED LUNACY, that is. as they say, the wise ones, the lunacy of the past is the sense of the past ... and the present, of course.

Don't have a bed - sleep upright, like horses, in hyperspace!

Wow when I meant loose as a goose I didn't mean this, but ok. Whatever. Savannah

Sav

Savannah, this is what they would rather do than talk about angels. I don't see the point either.

Nicholas Schoonbeck

I know this is what they would rather do. That's why I made it. Savannah

Sav

clever girl. I enjoy your curiosity and openness.

Nicholas Schoonbeck

Thanks. Savannah

Sav

Thanks. And I have part three of Truth Water on my account thing for those of you who were waiting for it or something like that. Savannah

Sav

Ok then. Savannah

Sav

Are you hiding from me? You're trying to make me paranoid by not talking about me. I KNOW! Here in the Asylum, we don't need to be bored to be fools. Plenty here are danged fools and they are never bored. Adolf Hitler I counts the acoustic tiles, Adolf Hitler II is making a numie collage to beat Ronnie's on his wall (the window is too high) whilst the Napoleons play handball with one hand in their vests. Anyway that reminds me, it's Blackwater. They're behind it all. It's a CONSPIRACY. That's Con's Piracy to you, infringing the copyright on crime. I liked Charlie's Angels, on the TV that is. I haven't been to the movies since that Hitchcock man put my cousin Norman in that film about the Motel. MEDS! MEDS! Where's the durn nurse when yuh need'em!
What's a telly? Oh that's a television. Haha. Savannah

Sav

This book is awesome! David

Sav

Sorry, some one I knew wanted to contribute to this, I'm a female... Savannah

Sav

It all slightly reminds me, perhaps irrelevantly, of a central theme in Umberto Eco's novel 'The Name of the Rose' which is, as I recall, whether laughter is a sin. The Benedictines say yes it is, while the Franciscans say no it is not and has its value - the Papists don't get too involved in that debate, as I recall. But then again, there is perhaps a dividing line between laughter and foolishness derived from boredom. Thank you, Miss Syrup, for reminding us of the wisdom of the Bard. Anyway, remonstrances duly accepted, and I will away faster than the break of day.

My old man's a dustman.

Ok then. That's cool =) Savannah

Sav

Tacitus sum. Peccatus sum. :(

Well that's just where you're wrong FTSE! That was my old man's identical twin brother, known in the family as the rebellious one. He BOUGHT his council flat.

Topic locked