Putting up work again

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Putting up work again

Hi All, sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question but not sure where else to ask. I want to put up work that been up before a couple of years ago and beyond,apart from cut and past, how do I do it, as it's been kindly suggested I should put some pieces up again.

Thank you all in advance,

Keep Smiling

Hi Pretty Rose,

We don't have a facility to repost old work, so it does have to be done manually - I'm afraid you may have to go with the copy pasting route..

But it sounds like a good idea, giving a new airing to a couple old favourites. Can't wait to see them!

Luke

smileyThank you Luke, I don't mind copying and pasting or any other method, I just didn't want to offend anyone by putting them up, as some of them even I am embarrassed of, hehe. And please don't get to excited, they may not live up to any expectation hehe.

But pleased to know I can, so again thank you Luke. I love your picture yes.

Take care

smiley Keep Smiling

Keep Writing xxx

I've reposted a few old pieces.  It helps make me feel like I'm being productive cool

smileyHi, Stan, I hope your well, love the picture!

Thank you for replying. I have looked through a few over the last 24 hours of my work, and before I repost I really have to do some editing lol. But I feel like that when doing my charity work so definatley agreesmiley.

Take Care

smiley Keep Smiling

Keep Writing xxx

Hi prettyrose, I was on Abctales four years ago under the writing name of Jennifer Gentle (two songs I like use the name) and I rejoined under a new name simply because it took me a few days to remember my former name! I have reposted Thinking of You Frances from then.

Editing  makes sense, I did this a tiny bit with mine.

I have piles of old material I may post. I plan to edit and at the moment I want to write and post new material. Because I have written a lot over the past 7 months the person who finds it all by far the most interesting is.....      Elsie! I am learning myself from the inside out by trying to identify recurrent themes.

Keep posting,keep smiling.smiley All the best     Elsie