"BURNING SPIRE" ANTHOLOGY OUT!!!!!!!

28 posts / 0 new
Last post
"BURNING SPIRE" ANTHOLOGY OUT!!!!!!!

WELL FOLKS,
I'M NEW ON THE BLOCK AND I THOT IT'D BE WISE TO INFORM YOU OF THE PRESENCE OF MY NEW BOOK ON THE MARKET.IT IS PUBLISHED BY THE SAME COY THAT PUBLISHED OMMA VELADA'S "THE DEVIL HAS WON".GOOD ENOUGH, YOU CAN FIND IT AT lulu.com/versewarBS.THIS BOOK MIRRORS TEHE VERY ILLS OF MODERN SOCIETY AND TRIES TO PROFFER A FEW SOLUTIONS.PLS POST AN HONEST REVIEW WHEN YOU R DONE.YOU CAN REACH ME AT kaemonx@yahoo.com.thanxx

Anonymous's picture
do you have chapters on beating women with sticks and then shouting god in the same breath or is ther a chapter on murdering innocent gays, or what about a chapter on muslum orgys in iraq prisons ????
Anonymous's picture
or what about a chapter on a web site that just dissapears
Anonymous's picture
nah sereiesly cyil, we know you think you are a gang of hitmen and gangsters and religious murderers, smack runners and lowlife but YOU SEE research has been operating overtime in the last few months and since you want to talk about burning innocent christians so openly well lets just say your name CROPPED UP, AGAIN......probably won't be good for any kind of writing career you have in mind, oh you might sell your enlightening book to your little satanic friends, who account for 20% of the worlds people yet this year it seems that 96% of murdering terrorists around the world have links with this religion, hardly the work of God cyil: more like the work of satan if you ask me......anyway why don't you come and have chat about your book openly online...
messoric
Anonymous's picture
coward....anyway were in west london this weekend, and watching & waiting & researching.................
STEPHEN
Anonymous's picture
YOUR A **** ABCTALES.COM -THE LOT OF YOU-I WILL EXPLAIN WHY TOMORROW OH YOU CAN THNK YOUR MR BIG WITH SOME ENGLISH RENT BOY MAFIA HIT TEAM BUT ILL SHOW YOU WHAT THAT MIGHT CAUSE ON THE STREETS OF SCOTLAND EIRE AND THE UK
Anonymous's picture
not interested in your excuses weve been following the research coward murderers and we are watching....andyouseemtobe the mouth pieces..
Anonymous's picture
one chance the truth or we RISE...
Anonymous's picture
were going to debate this on abc or students in th other nations are not going to be safe...i think you will understand what i am saying..it starts in YOUR NAME....
Anonymous's picture
FUCKING BASTARD COWARD...
Anonymous's picture
AND THEN THEY WHERE NO MORE..
thecelticmob
Anonymous's picture
what about what he was saying for the last two years big people of abctales.com
Anonymous's picture
why did you put him down like that..
theresearchdept..
Anonymous's picture
answer
Anonymous's picture
anyway you dirty little english rat bag first and foremost your a dirty stinking coward and your going to hear the evidence once more and then it;s probably best if you move, quickly..
Anonymous's picture
and tell a few thousand students to put there plans on hold..
Anonymous's picture
i;m sure reuters will enlighten you later..
Anonymous's picture
dirty smelly scummy kid on big men bully coward smelly tin pot bastards
Anonymous's picture
bully english cunts..
Anonymous's picture
dirty smelly ratbag murdering bully coward enlgish bastards
Anonymous's picture
coward english scummy bastards...
Anonymous's picture
kid on champions of human rights when your just a bunch of english bully murderers..your name stands..and you shall witness what you chose to ignore..
Anonymous's picture
anyway fuck pig two handguns have just been placed west of the city ready for tonight...this is in your name...prior to the event we will be contacting the english media to tell them why...
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Stephen, stop this NOW.
OI
Anonymous's picture
STOP SHOUTING
stephen
Anonymous's picture
I AM SO SORRY ITS SO OBVIOUS I AM NOT WELL THESE DIRTY BASTARDS ARE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH ANOTHER ONE I AM SO SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
NO
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Alright you've got one last chance. NOT!!!!
Topic locked