The AG + Mykle + the occasional chip in from John Thread

90 posts / 0 new
Last post
John
Anonymous's picture
>http://www.amazingflygun.com/main.asp< Bzzzzzzzzzz! Splat! Say no more ~:
John
Anonymous's picture
Stupid is as stupid dose. How about.
John
Anonymous's picture
Dunmb and Dumber or what?
John
Anonymous's picture
Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
John, luvvie, change the bracket on the end of the link to go the other way, darling...
John
Anonymous's picture
I Know! Its my stupid eyes being silly buggers. Not changing it now! It can stay like that for all I care!! *Sulks*
John
Anonymous's picture
*Swalows pride* This beter F*****g work!! *Pree Post Gulp*
John
Anonymous's picture
Taraaaaaaa!
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Aw, John, that's so sweet! More fun than shooting rubber bands at the little buggers...
John
Anonymous's picture
I know. Seem, well more humain.. don't it.
Maxwell Eddison
Anonymous's picture
I found what I thought was a rat turd in the bedroom this morning but it turned out to be nothing more than an old, dried raisin. Sunmaid, to be precise, I checked the cupboard. Now why did I even contemplate tasting what I thought was rat poo? That reminded me of when I worked in a stores and one of the lads shouted over, "Ian! How do you spell ratchet?" So I spelled it out "r-a-t-s-h-i-t." He didn't blink an eye lid and his daily issues report went happily on it's way to accounts. Funny how a sun maid raisin can conjure such vivid delights. blah!
John
Anonymous's picture
If I was not an agnostic. I'd still be praying to a Dog. ~:
John
Anonymous's picture
Chip.
Maxwell Eddison
Anonymous's picture
karl wiggins.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Hahahaha
Maxwell Eddison
Anonymous's picture
The only name that springs to mind when I think back over last winter. The only name that shines amidst the pit of snidy, malicious green faces I found at this site - was karl wiggins! karl wiggins, everyone. karl - wiggins.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Should I add something witty at this juncture?
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
You could add the chocolate then we'd have a chocolate chip thread... tasty or what :o)
Ed Dunnin
Anonymous's picture
Chip...John isn't doing his duty...and no i don't mean the one on Max's shoulder.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Oh I'm efficient alright Mykle. I am however not in the habit of running around after people who cant be arsed to help themselves.
John
Anonymous's picture
Chip, Chip!
Ed Dunnin
Anonymous's picture
Better late than never johnno.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Still being a w.anker I see Mykle!
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Keep chipping away John...
.
Anonymous's picture
I feel a little sorry for AG, who is getting toasted a little here, but actually seems rather nice. She is being burned by proximity. Perhaps the best way to carry on a one-to-one conversation is by IM or email, then it won't irritate other people so much.
John
Anonymous's picture
*Just shooting the breezes*. Says it all, I would have thought.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Yes... that's shooting the breeze, not shooting down every thread with the arrowheads of narcolepsy.
Ed Dunnin
Anonymous's picture
*Narrows eyes* Are all the particiants here qualified to take part on this thread? I think not.
John
Anonymous's picture
particiants. Yes. I am most surely qualified.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Alum you're wasting your time trying to wind Karl up, he doesn't come here anymore. Mykle is a far better bet. Or the roo rider.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
:o)
Maxwell Eddison
Anonymous's picture
oh! I sense the cronies are tired of the park bench and are approaching with walking sticks aloft. ah...it happens every once in a while. Forum cleansing I think we could name it. :)
Maxwell Eddison
Anonymous's picture
I'm not trying to wind karl up. I miss the guy. He's a saint.
Lou
Anonymous's picture
I'm confused. I don't know who anybody is... [%sig%]
Maxwell Eddison
Anonymous's picture
god, my feet smell of garlic.
Lou
Anonymous's picture
Ah - a clue! [%sig%]
Lou
Anonymous's picture
Nope I'm stumped. Unless, Alum = Maxwell = Sarah Ferguson after a brief fling with Buffy. [%sig%]
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
You're getting there, Lou. Alum = maxwell = dol = ad infinitum...
Lou
Anonymous's picture
Ooh... multiple personality disorder or just incredibly forgetful?? [%sig%]

Pages

Topic locked