The Azzang

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Azzang
Some sort of torture device for children? Do I understand that it makes 'shocks'? Or is the child supposed to torture the Azzang instead? I don't get it... *scratches head*
Can't you read? It's the small-sized fondling robot which is developed at the world-wide beginning. What could be clearer than that? And as for the operating instructions. They are a work of genius: With above basic of the robot which is started together it is a condition which it moves. When new operation order widely known it is not the schedule hour passes, the sleep-mode holds automatically. When the robot is to a autonomous mode, from back of the robot it hides by the hand, or, when it catches it escapes quickly. It operates well from the interior environment where the luminous intensity is different So that's that then.
My. ~PEPS~ You can’t finish a man till he’s finished his Texan Bar

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Brain. ~PEPS~ You can’t finish a man till he’s finished his Texan Bar

Hurts. ~PEPS~ You can’t finish a man till he’s finished his Texan Bar

Impossible.

It looks to me as though it is nothing more than a new manufacturing technique for the proverbial "bug up the ass" Visit me http://www.radiodenver.org/

Share your state secrets at...
http://www.amerileaks.org

The Japanese are scary... and yet fascinatingly intriguing at the same time... :-! ~PEPS~ You can’t finish a man till he’s finished his Texan Bar

Pepsoid, I too find the japanese fascinating and intriguing, particuarly their fascination with blue haired cartoon ladies piloting giant fighty robots. The small sized fondling robot is, however, Korean.

Is it? Oops! (my other half has this book called "Fruits," which is a load of pictures of weird young Japanese folk in "interesting" clothing... worth a look!) ~PEPS~ You can’t finish a man till he’s finished his Texan Bar

Topic locked