Strangest pleasure?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Strangest pleasure?

Hello.

What's YOUR strangest pleasure?

Mine is rubbing the soles of my feet back and forth on the carpet when I am tired.

What's yours?

Cheers,

Mark

Heh. Well. I get a particularly sadistic pleasure out of extracting ingrown hairs from my and/or others' legs with a sharp pair of tweezers. I call it 'surgery'. Mr. Archergirl is a frequent victim, since his legs are hairier. My other strangest pleasures wouldn't seem out of place in a Verotik comic, but I shan't discuss them with *you*. *wink*
Watching "Pinky and the Brain". The scent of lavender. Oh, and the Ellen DeGeneres Show. :D
having a poo. Weird, but I love it. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, we'll find peace. - Jimi Hendrix

~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

Agreed. Nowt beats a good dump. Whilst thrashing one's high score on Tetris! :) pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

a little too graphic there, peps ;) Picking toe nails is another. But there's an added joy: if I've picked it off while I've got my sock on. That way I have to find the nail and pull it through a little hole in the sock - then eat it. It's a bit of a ritual. I never swallow the nail, but chew it into tiny little pieces then spit it out everywhere. One more. I like having my bottom spanked with an umbrella. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, we'll find peace. - Jimi Hendrix

~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

"a little too graphic there, peps ;)" ... ditto, Mr 2!! pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Topic locked