just me again (critique partners)

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
just me again (critique partners)

Hi everyone I would like to know if anyone out there would like me to critique/review a chapter or chapters from there story. I'm mainly interested in reviewing fantasy, but I am open to reviewing other genres. I thought I'd post this to try and find the people that really want reviews the mos instead of just clicking on random stories. I was hoping that I could review your story and in return you could give me some feedback on mine.

Thanks! Leave a comment if you want me to review your story!

Fantastic offer Eternal. It sounds like you are most interested in prose - would you consider a swapsies on poetry too? I would be glad to look at the prose in return.

Sure I'd love to read your poetry. I can't guarantee how good of a critique it will be but I will try.
I haven't written much - sorry....

Mine are more comedy/drama and are geared more to film, but I am trying to get an idea on how my "City Hall: An Autobiography" series is doing. So far, there are 8 chapters. I don't know how many there will be. I am looking for people to critique how well this would do as a film script.

Comments are always very welcome Eternal so by all means let me know what you think of "Ex"

I'm willing to trade. read anything of mine you like. what of yours do you want read?

Nicholas Schoonbeck

Topic locked