A contest of sorts!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
A contest of sorts!

Time for another contest, I suppose.

The first person to comment on this with the name of a woman and all of her traits (basically everything besides her age (25ish)) will have said woman be inserted into my new book.

Isn't it great how I get you guys involved in things?

And no stupid names, like "Tits McGee" or something.

GO!

Challenge accepted, my friend. I will post proof in the coming days. Thank you. -Craig

Facility Vendall Age: 28 Starsign: Capricious Mood: hungry Favourite buggy: Bugaboo Lives: Highgate Village Favourite hobby: being knocked-up by minor BBC production staff. Religion: Yes, if it means an independent school Role-models: Nelson Mandela and Heston Blumenthal Favourite historical figure: Bob Geldof

Parson Thru

That one may be harder, but I think I can manage. -Craig

Monika Von Trotts. Star Sign: Das Krebs. Height: 2,0953metres Weight: 67.546Kg Recently moved to London from Berlin where she worked as as a pole dancer at night and a tram driver by day. Had to leave Germany in a hurry because he fell asleep at the tiller and ran over six Poles. Recently got work in the Social Security Benefits Office as Manager of Payments Assessment. Loves leather uniforms. Can be very emotional, especially during Full Moon Wet shaves. Has no intention of taking up pole dancing in London because her new job gives him plenty of opportunity to screw people. Drives a matt-black Series 1 BMW with darkened windows. Dream car: 1938 Mercedes convertable. Favourite singer: Edith Piaf. Favourite actor: Julian Clary. Favourite book: Scouting For Boys by Robert Baden-Powell. Favourite Englishman: Robert Baden-Powell. Favourite German: Dr. Oetker. Plans to get married one day and give birth to a boy and father a girl. Likes Bananas.