Web soap

68 posts / 0 new
Last post
richardw
Anonymous's picture
del amitri, the last of the nefarious quads, wondered if anyone would discover the body of james joyce, whom he had not murdered and built a patio over, buried along with a bag of campinos and all hopes of finding a female sexual aesthetic in literature.
the arch pun
Anonymous's picture
thinking about the macaw, lee culkin shivered
I Am a Whingein...
Anonymous's picture
Hello again everyone. How's things? Did you miss me?
andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
(Lee Culkin IS the macaw - or at least one of a pair of twin macaws, Morris being the other... ) The ghost of stately plump James Joyce shaved and thought to himself that he could eat with relish the inner organs of flesh or fowls, were it not that they kept falling through him. Ghost or not though, he was still the major shareholder in Evil Macaw Enterprises and he was going to be at that damn board meeting, no matter how long it took to get there. And after taking back his company, he was going to avenge his own murder...
richardw
Anonymous's picture
(i was thinking more twin peaks: fire walk with me, which was still pretty soapy) whatever happened to derek amitri? i worked *"^&£^£ hard to make that pun!!!
stormy petrel
Anonymous's picture
Del amitri brushed the last of the soil off his hands and stood back, satisfied, to study his work. No one would ever know he had been there. The white circle amidst the field of green looked untouched. Only he could hear the faint ticking sound from below the sod. Del patted his chest as he left the stadium .... just to make sure he hadn't dropped the plans downloaded from the hacker site "how to make the worlds smallest nuclear bomb" the night before.
mark yelland-brown
Anonymous's picture
The Macaw, Lee Culkin, alighted on the shoulder of the new manageress of the `Grin and bare it`, the new wine bar secretly owned by Ian Blaize. "Who's a Pretty Girl then" the bird squawked in a geordie accent. Tina Titswill, the manageress, gave a scream of horror and ran out into a busy mainstreet just as a black limosine was about to race past. There was a terrific crash.
andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
Unbeknownst to our intrepid (or is that insipid?) heroes, the FBI were regularly monitoring the Legless Arms, and when they heard the words 'World War Three' they contacted Dubya Bush's puppet master, who pulled the strings until Dubya's wooden finger hovered above a little red button... (I always liked the ending to Butch Cassidy you know)
andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
Just as the ghost of James Joyce was about to enter the board meeting and seize back his company, his attention was drawn to a pretty young woman limping into a football stadium. "Tight boots ? No, she's lame. Oh! " He followed her, into the Chairman's Office, where fortunately there was a ouija board. Some rapid shoving of a glass later, he had communicated his offer - a buyout of the club, sixty million for the transfer market, the club to be sponsored on their shirts by Evil Macaw Enterprises and the name to be changed to Brighton City. The Chairman blanched, but he could hardly refuse - although signign the contract with a ghost who could only communicate by pushing a glass was going to be difficult. One more thing, shoved James Joyce, Bobby Zamora must go. If that wouldn't get Lee Culkin flapping back and into the trap, nothing would... (And hopefully spur Tony Cook into writing again)
Lisa Mangan, Co...
Anonymous's picture
To the village, Bruce was the obvious choice but Tracy knew better. The night the roof fell in last January, that was where it all began.
muzzy
Anonymous's picture
The landlord pushed past tracy, with his poker in his hand.
stephen gardiner
Anonymous's picture
Bruce was hunched at the dark end of the bar, fingering the dimples in the side of his whiskey tumbler, trying not to remember why pokers reminded him of his step-father.
Emily Dubberley
Anonymous's picture
Tracy stumbled into Bruce, who caught her in his arms.
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
As he did so, the door opened and a voice boomed forth - it was Tracy's father!
stephen gardiner
Anonymous's picture
The landlord waved his poker above his head, shouted "Time" at the top of his voice and began clearing up empty glasses and ashtrays - the last thing he wanted was glassware flying around his pub in a violent confrontations between Tracy's dad and Bruce.
muzzy
Anonymous's picture
But suddenly the door crashed open; shaking the empty trophy cabinet (hahahaha oops sorry) A huge Man filled the door-way; with a cross and a prey book in his hand he took of his dark glasses and shouted " I'm here to bust the ghost; Father Bentnob is my name" The empty trophy cabinet (oops sorry) started to shake and shards of glass flew around the room.................
muzzy
Anonymous's picture
But it was too late for that, Tracy's Dad grabbed the landlords poker.

Pages

Topic locked