the way forward

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
the way forward

Just having a discussion at my local writers group there. Me and a few others came to the conclussion that when people take on debates there should be some kind of positive ending, by doing this we help move the world forward. On abctales.com we know all about discussions. EG. We talk about some subject like war or poverty, at the end of the post the people participating should resolve to do something positive for the issue. In this day and age we have the information on how to do so. this could maybe come in the form of *if the issues is poverty* for people thne to google to find a poor community somewher in the world and resolve to do something for them where it just send thems oemthing or more ! If we all start doing this then the world improves over night. It doesn't take much. Today i found £20 in woolys and handed it in to the shop although i am unemployed, i resolved to use my knowledge in creative writing to go in to a hopsital ward where oaps are and inspire them to write a piece of poetry or short story which i am then going to self publish for them through pabd and then market in the right way using my vast knowledge of buisness.

I notice in this world people are willing to talk but not many put the actions in. Oaps in uk hospitals desperatley need creative thinkers and writers to get in to the wards and help give these oaps sense of worth through these projects. One night a week even and then use pabd to publish there work.

Its been hard for me and its imporatnt for these people in Glasgow to know the kind of work i am involved in and not to belittle me to much and keep putting out in communitys i have mental health problems when this ultimately is going to affect others. These people have already put back the project by quite a bit because of this carry on.

Im sorry for the rants earlier today. I am performing 2 sketches on june 11th at the gilmorehill theater as part of the west end festival *all invited* one i am dressed as a 'wumin' the other is quite good to. Late in Aug i plan to start inspiring these older people who have been left to rot in hospitals a sense of value through creative writing.

Thanks..the road is long but well there's signs of hope all around. Sorry mr morgan this city can be so damn cruel....

Sometimes i may seem a right numnut, obnoxious and an idiot but im not.

stephen d
Anonymous's picture
im still just posting and not reading the replys this is due to the embarresing things i say sometimes in the heat of the moment, maybe ill look at this one tomorrow. Good night.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
I never thought you were, Steph. You just gotta find that thing that gives your life meaning, whatever it is, and that's Good Work.
Topic locked