Christmas shopping solved!

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Christmas shopping solved!

All you have to do is go to:

http://unbound.co.uk/books/unbelievable

and support my book! Great reading for both teenagers and adults, as seen here on abctales.com!

Please support my book,
Go on, take a look!
And then, one day
When I'm famous as J.K.,
You can sell your first edition
and made a killing!

J x

hi Jennifer :) I loved your headline, which caught my eye and made me smile when I realized the topic was about your book!! Go Girl hehehe. Only 9 days, and I for one really want you too do it and eager wait the book to pop through my letter box, wish you all the luck :) Hi guys, although times are hard for us all financial wise, and some of us may not actually read books or many (like me, I am more a writer and a film watcher, rather than read much) lets remember that, not only is Jennifer correct by saying what a great and personal Christmas gift this book would make, but lets push this story to the finish line and get it published for one of our own :) and give hope to the rest of us that want our poems,stories, work published. And support a brilliant story!!! Keep Writing Keep Smiling :))) Trish X p.s No Jennifer is not giving me any commission for the plug, sadly for me hehehe

smiley Keep Smiling

Keep Writing xxx

Hi Trish, Thank you so much for your support, it is very much appreciated! What a fab feeling to have people behind me like this, Thanks again, J x

The totals are going up day by day on Jennifer's book - but we do really need to get behind her now to get it to the top. Please, if you can, support this book!
hey Jen, I've just supported you. I hope others do too! Beeme xx

k.

Hi Jennifer :) Your welcome!!! And I can imagine what an exciting time this must be for you and a nervous one, but you will do it!!!! Not that you need it but good luck :)))) Trish x

smiley Keep Smiling

Keep Writing xxx

Thank you so much, Tony, Beeme, Trish... your support is amazing, love, J x

And we're rooting for you over at UKA too, Jennifer! http://www.ukauthors.com
Thankyou Andrea - that's very generous of you!
Thank you so much, Andrea, that's amazing of you! Many, many hugs, J x

Hi Jennifer, glad you have so much support, you should your story is great and your talent is brilliant and special. And thank you Andrea, I will check out ukauthors.com if I may :) Trish xx

smiley Keep Smiling

Keep Writing xxx

Topic locked