WINTER COMES WHEN AUTUMN LEAVES

1 post / 0 new

A WONDERFUL BOOK

This is to say thanks to Moya (Denzella) for her marvellous book Winter Comes When Autumn Leaves she has generously donated to me. It is full of marvelous stories, monologues, poems, anecdotes, reflections and fond memories. It is funny and sad, poignant and touching. It is written in Moya’s unique and engaging voice and is testament to her journey through life, her dear Mum, her family and friends, and the enormous cross she bears daily. It is the ideal bedside or coffee-table book, and the perfect tonic when one is feeling down in the dumps, for it is overflowing with her generous spirit, her warmth, her humour and her sharp observations of the world. Many ABC Talers will already be familiar with Moya’s work, but I recommend this book to anybody who hasn’t read it already and I’m sure Moya would be happy to oblige anyone who would like to obtain a copy. Knowing how self-effacing and modest the lady is, this piece will no doubt make her blush. Nevertheless, I think she deserves the praise and the audience.

For the gift, Moya, thank you.