Now It's Your Turn

264 posts / 0 new
Last post
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
I've returned to home ground AG because I've noticed you very cleverly always manage to make the conversation about me and I think we should hear more about you.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Are you still feeling poorly? ;-)
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
You're obviously extremely bright and perspicacious but are you honest :)
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
So it would seem, Jasper...
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Ah, I see you anticipated my request.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Perspic....wha...? I admire your ability to spell 'perspicacious' and admire even more the ability to pronounce it. I am a Sadge, Smiley. We are not only an honest bunch, but brutally so, sometimes. I had considered putting another 'personality' up on this forum or writing under a different name (I came up with some brilliant ones!) but I'm not sure I could carry off the deception. What you [read] is what you get, I'm afraid.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Impresses me AG, to be honest it intimidates me to a degree. I don't mind people a lot brighter than me but it makes me nervous until I know them well.
John
Anonymous's picture
Is that just in real life Smiley? or dose that apply to forum use to.. Just queries..
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Ecstacy, there's a Babylon 5 movie on SciFi at 10... Lord Of The Rings in space, rangers and all...
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Oh, I know some stuff, sure. But I know enough to know I know nothing at all! I used to use big words and long sentences when I was a kid as a defensive mechanism; as you have inferred, it does work in keeping people away. I'm actually quite shy and reserved in person...at first! Another defensive mechanism. This is a great forum to stretch one's mind, especially when Missi is ranting about various things. The things I know well, I'll argue for. The rest I just watch or make pithy comments about.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Is that Plato? I rember one of them Greek chaps talking to the Oracle at Delphi saying that he knew nothing and the oracle replying that in that case he knew one thing more than anybody else. It's amazing how many people are reserved and a bit shy we've been brainwashed by American teen movies into thinking everyone is brash and over-confident.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
I get the feeling that while I am struggling with a single thought you could have 5 seperate conversations and still make me think you were only talking to me (smiles)
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
"I'm every woman, It's all in me!" *wink wink*

Pages

Topic locked