Wishing You All a Merry Christmas Video

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wishing You All a Merry Christmas Video

I don't usually do this sort of thing, but my son says I need to get out of my box more and stop playing in the kitchen when no one's looking. But mostly I wanted to wish you all a warm and wonderful Christmas. May you all be well and at peace for this, and the years to follow. You're a wonderful bunch.

Rich

All right, I have had a couple of pints, but I mean every damn word of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1nTEL9A6TI&feature=youtu.be

Hudson you're a legend mate - merry crimbo.

You're such a nice guy Rich and spreading such good cheer you're top of the bunch. Peace and love to you. Merry Christmas.
Nice one, thanks Hud's. All the best to you and yours mate.

Shades of Perry Como, Dean Martin and Bing Crosby rolled into one...that's you, Rich. Even had me tapping my foot, and before breakfast, that's unheard of;-) Have a wonderful Christmas. Tina

new Hudson Moon Hi Rich I agree all said. A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU and all. You keep warm and snug! Climate so unreliable. A very merry happy christmas to you,keep writing. Tell us about you christmas weather there! I manage to get charity cheap book, beautiful little pictures and Mississipi ships. Yep! I love Frank Sinatra,Bing Crossby,and Fred Astaire,films great., All that time. just paid for 'singing for pleasure' taught by gt Simon Gray, musical conductor,all songs no songs sheets! Plays and teaches and coaches us all. From my acc; money. We had about 150 join four groups,since February,all kinds songs. It was for The Martlets hospice,at Hove Town Hall. Last week. Dress code,red tops black trousers shoes, or black skirts. Good for anxiety,breathing,and how sing words,and pronounce,great fun. Brighton Theatre co,and Shine,also us 'Singing for pleasure'. Do carols,classic opera 'Singing for pleasure! Simon Gray has worked so hard,setting all four church hall,venues up since february only,achieved anyone join. Warm up sessions great. Invigorates one and all so much,can sit and stand. After can have light opera. Classics,all 'Sing A Long songs' many choices. Two at Hove,Southwick,Patcham venues. Everything superb! Think about 900 went,two performances. Band,choreography,scenery,and all in suberb. So we couldn't make 'make' gt London'Wheatsheaf'. take care. It is puddling down rain,some much worse off though everywhere. Are 'You" "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree" Christmas or building "Frosty The Snowman". Just have some fun indoors in warm maybe. cavalcaderl julie xx brr! Enjoy time of happiness,and peace to you and all. cold and very very wet. Ice rinks back The Royal Pavilion,Brighton and restaurant,once ice skated very young,could'nt do much. Only forewards,backwards into maybe circle for spin! couldn't do. Tried swan like,one leg fell over,about 12. So young. Loved it then.
Jim Croce eat your heart out! Loved it Rich. Merry Christmas from a very wet and soggy London.

Thank you for such a cheerful message, Merry Christmas to you and your family Rich, best wishes. x

Nice one Rich, wishing you and everyone else a merry Christmas and a very happy new year! Hopefully 2013 will bring you all what you want. A job would do nicely for me haha!
Thanks for all the cheery feedback on this. I'm a mush pod in general, but especially this time of year. My wife just asked me if I wanted to go Christmas shopping at shopping at the mall. And I, of course, said 'No friggin' way.' I got all the shopping I needed to get done right here at the keyboard. OK, I'm a mush pod and lazy. But there was trade-off. I gotta clean house. So I'll throw on some Phil Spector Christmas music and get motivated. Rich

Yesterday my son set off to town to do his Christmas shopping and came straight back saying there were too many people so he'd do it today- Saturday. Now he has to go before it's too late and today there will be even more shoppers!
And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Rich. You're a star! Linda

Linda

Thanks, Linda. A very Merry Christmas to you. Rich

Hello Rich, I hope you and yours have an absolutely spiffing Christmas and a fabulous New Year. Oh, and look after Mr Danger for us, particularly as Betty will be with her family. MOya I think this site is making me a bit weird!

Merry Christmas to everyone who will still speak to me if I manage to post this YouTube clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihQuiyV-lXU&feature=youtube_gdata_player Believe me it is worth watching and listening to. I wonder if perhaps Rich might like her to accompany him at some point. Happy Christmas Moya

Hilarious Moya- thanks!
lol. That was very funny. Loved it, Moya. Merry Christmas to you. Rich