A thank you.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
A thank you.

Dear all.
From my hello to ABCtales (19/12/2010) and my very first post Gullfest (05/01/2011).
I sincerely wish to thank everyone who has offered me kind and generous support in reading my stories and other tales.
And to the editor's for my Cherry awards, and, for accepting one of my stories for Issue 23.
Proud and happy to say the least.
Thank you.
Brian.

Hi Brian- it is a pleasure to be an Abctaler alongside of you. ;)Pia
Heg highhat. Thank you Pia and thank you again for being the first ABCTaler to comment on the start of my very first scribble, Gullfest.
ScoZen
Well Brian, all I can do is echo Pia's words;-) And well done, of course, re Issue 23. Sand Lady;-)

Sand lady, hello and thank you. From the start of my efforts your support has always been valued. And I know others on ABC appreciate your kindness and generosity. re Issue 23. Quite a surprise I should say to have been considered in the first place.
ScoZen
Hello Brian, just wanted to say good luck with your future writing. Hope you enjoy the journey. Jenny.

Jen. Hello and thank you. "...Hope you enjoy the journey..." Likewise and hope you continue to journey with me. ps. Still on the " Chosen Ones "
ScoZen
Jen. Opps...pressed the button twice.
ScoZen
I like 'Brian' Brian and will use it from now on at every opportunity Brian; it's not easy having the first name Fatboy I can tell you, although I prefer it to Adolph. I echo all that has been said above and am also made up about being in 23. All the best Fatboy

Thanks fb for your support. Writing is a new thing for me as my grammer will testify. You set a high bar in your story telling and I can learn from that. Suffice to say that from your "The Journey" to "Elizabeth" and all the "Doughnut" tales in between I have a long way to go. Regards.
ScoZen
Topic locked