Missing Comments?

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Missing Comments?

I'm not sure if this is in the right place, but I'm sure the mods will let me know if it isn't.

There were a few stories that I published that had one or two comments made on them. Just a few minutes ago, I was scrolling through my page when I noticed that these comments, which had been there for a day or two, were suddenly gone. Is there a reason for this?

Hi Vladislas

there does indeed seem to be some content missing. We are investigating, and will let you know as soon as we find out where it could be!

This is being looked into, please be patient guys.

I don't know if it is relevant but one day a message appeared on the screen: "Your follow up is disallowed" or words to that effect.

Thanks, Lluigi.  I don't think that is anything to do with the missing comments but we'll look carefully to see if it could be.

Phew, glad I looked at this thread! I noticed similar missing comments this morning and wondered if I'd offended someone?  :/

No need to worry Lena!  We are working hard on this issue.  Thanks everyone for your forbearance.

Any recent comments that might have dissapeared from members' accounts will be restored during the course of this afternoon.  Appologies for any inconvienience that might have been caused.

Peter. 

Thanks all!

I am sorry to have to say that despite Lluis working his keyboard to the bone, it hasn't been possible to restore the missing comments. 

The days affected are the 14th and 15th of April only. No actual pieces are involved - only comments.

Once again, big apologies to anyone who's lost anything

The majority of my missing comments were in answer to other people's comments to my pieces. I wonder if they read them before they disappeared or they might think I didn't bother replying.

Hopefully they'll see this thread Luigi

I went missing for a couple of days. No comment was made at the time, but I'm sure there were some. Please investigate. 

No comment.

Are youback now Jack?

or shall we come looking for you

I noticed the same thing, I thought somehow I'd offended someone and that had caused my comments to be deleted, but now I see it was some kind of glitch. 

I hope the people I replied to got a chance to read my replies. I highly appreciated their input!

I read your reply Ken.  Thanks.

Good to know. I wondered what happened.

Penny4athought