ABCtales Magazine Issue # 19

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
ABCtales Magazine Issue # 19

Hurrah! The long awaited Issue # 19 of ABCtales Magazine is now available as a free download:

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/abctales-magazine-%23-19/13853545

160 pages of the best new poetry and short fiction from ABCtales.com featuring Christine Ann Clatworthy, Shirley Shoebridge, Ewan Lawrie, Paul Chappell, Mark Kilburn, Bex Hainsworth, Gemma Esmerelda Meek, Anna Marie Fiore, Luigi Pagano, Nicky Goodman, Nicoletta A. Poulakida, Karen Hadj, David Pamment, Mhairi Shaw, Anna Scott, David Hadley, Jack O'Donnell & Maureen Mooney.

Introducing Steve N. Marshall, Russell Bittner, Harris Whitman, Kurt Newton & Lily Oak. Plus an exclusive interview with horror writer Jason Hughes.

Content selected by Guest Editor Theresa Newbill.

Apologies to everyone for the delay. I trust the end result is worth the wait.

I also hope to make the Magazine available in hard copy form as soon as I get the proofs back from the printers. Keep watching this space!

I'm going to print it off, it's an epic! A good showcase for ABC :-)

 

Big deal
 
Smashing graphics, includes some of my favourite works from ABCtalers and some great new stuff too, I agree with lenchenelf, it's epic!! A hard copy would be excellent.

 

My angel is a centerfold
 
Thank you for your wonderful effort, John. Congratulations to the guest editor too for her varied and excellent choices.

 

A big 'thank you', to all concerned. A wonderful achievement all round. I can only echo everything that has been said, and some.

 

Thanks so much! It was fun reading everyone's work and seeing just how many talented writers abctales.com has. I am proud of all of you!
Not even a cherry
 
Topic locked