Please Read

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Please Read

Hello readers and writers of ABCtales.com,

I have a blog that I compose of all my writings and musings, and it would be greatly appreciated if you frequently read it, and subscribed, either through email, or if you have a blogger account, or through Google as well. I'm trying to get lots of views and I would feel blessed if people read my material, critiqued it, even. If you have a twitter, follow me:

@TheAdamRichmond

My Blog:

http://chasingparkedcars.blogspot.com/

I would feel blessed if people, such as Adam, read my material on this lovely site and didn't just use our forums to advertise. We have enough issues with spammers. So, in the interests of fighting them on the beaches and all that, I urge all ABCers to boycott this fellow's link...and his blog...until such time as he becomes an active member. ps I used to chase parked buses, which is why my nose is all bent.
I understand why you would feel defensive against this, and I thoroughly apologize, I didn't realize I was offending anyone. I'll stop advertising my blog, I didn't know. I will become an active member. Hell, I'd post a thousand stories a day if there wasn't a limit. Please don't boycott. chasing.parked.cars.

chasing.parked.cars.

Aha! A real person. Excellent. I'll put the rottweliers back in the shed. Welcome to ABCtales. Forgive the lack of red carpet, I've had to take it to Cash Converters this month. Your work posted so far is brilliant. I hope you decide to stay and share lots more of it. I think posting your writing is the best marketing strategy for your blog. Best of luck.
Topic locked