Bob Crow RIP

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bob Crow RIP

Yep.  Plain-speaking and passionate.  Did a huge amount for his members.  A good bloke. Too bloody young...

How strange after he was opposing the introduction of automatic trains...

A contemptable man, I'm glad he's dead, the trade union movement is stronger with him six feet in the ground, and the world is a better place without him. Like Thatcher he preached greed and self-interest over anything else. Destroy the lives of londoners with damaging strikes in order to stuff your pockets with loot, is what he told his members. Some call him left wing, but his selfish hatred of the vast majority of workers was thatcherite, right-wing and anti working class.

Maybe a re-release of ding dong the witch is dead?

No one wants a row in these austerity times BUT I find your remarks offensive (as they were intended) and, perhaps, even more offensive is your misspelling of contemptible. Ding Dong.

Terence Tibbs' comment is a corrosive, nutty jumble of steaming cow dung, BlackJack. Don't take offense. I think he just wants a bit of attention, the poor, misguided commuter on the train to idle nothingness. I dread to think what he does for a living with an attitude like that. Banking, perhaps? No, they don't use public transport. 

RIP Bob. The world was your oystercard.      Elsie