Goodbye to my cherries.

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Goodbye to my cherries.

Hello Everyone,
I have decided to take down my stories from ABCtales. It has been a long whole since I posted, and I think I will re-work some of those old stories and see if I can maybe publish some of them.

It has probably only been my fondness for my 30 cherries that has kept me from taking down the stories before now. So farewell, cherries.

I want to say a big thank you to ABCtales. I might be back.

kindest regards to all,

Paul Jennings

Hi Paul, sorry to see you go mate, best of luck for the future!

keep the cherries! just delete the work that got the cherry and put some idiocy in it's place that would never get one. i did.

I too, had to take a load of my stuff down, and will again if I'm lucky enough to ever get a sniff of interest in my new novels.... it's heartbreaking losing the cherries that we've work for. I also felt that it was disloyal to the ed that had read my work and had been good enough to award a cherry, but, sometimes needs must. And in my case, needs definitely musted. Good luck and write some new stuff to post... think of the cherries. Lol @ Alice.

Good luck with your new ventures.

M Storm

Thankyou guys! I now have 0 stories in 0 collections! Best of luck with all of your writing too!
Farewell - and thankyou for sharing your wonderful work with us. Come back anytime!
You are most kind, Blessing.
Topic locked