Hello to all.

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello to all.

I just signed up a few days ago and to say a hello to all.
Where do I start?
Well since joining I sneaked a quick glance at some of the work posted.
In short,amazing, the quality, brilliant.
Somebody told me I should buy myself an E-reader for Christmas.
I said I don't need one I have everything in ABCtales to read.
Ahh...bliss.
Regards
ScoZen.

ps I hope I have picked the right Forum for posting this?

welcome to Abctales SvoZen :) Beeme xx

k.

ScoZen Hi Beeme. A greatful thanks for the welcome in. I have a long way to go yet with something near to your posts. Your tales are lovely. Regards.
ScoZen
Yes welcome to you ScoZen- glad to have you aboard. You picked the right forum ;D Pia
ScoZen Hello Highhat. Thanks for the welcome. I will doff my cap to you soon in passing. Thanks
ScoZen
Hello and welcome scoZen, I look forward to reading something of yours, Happy writing.

Hello! I recommend hitting the 'Random Story' button - it brings you things from anywhere in the 'vault' - and there's many years of quality writing in there! J x

ScoZen Hello Jennifer. Thanks for welcome in. I have hit the " Random Story" button as you suggested. As you say the quality is quite amazing, I have a lot to learn. Thanks again
ScoZen
Hello and welcome. You'll find a friendly crowd here.

We meet again, ScoZen;-) Thrice welcome! Tina

ScoZen Hello Tina. A late reply to you. Thank you for your "Thrice welcome" . Just to say I am reading through issue 19 ABC tales and came across your story of Andrea. I have to say I wept when I read it. Puts a lot of things into perspective. Kind regards
ScoZen
Hey there Its huge fun

new Julie H!. ScoZen Very warm welcome,AbcTales plenty to read, choose all by headings. At top,and cherries if improved work, or well done, all lovely friendly and comment sight.etc; looking read yours in future. If ipad I understand also shows work. Having break while,not my computer.
You sound like a nice person. Welcome aboard, enjoy. Look forward to reading you. Sooz.

ScoZen Hi Sooz006. Thanks for the welcome, though I'm not sure about " You sound like a nice person " ??? Will catch up later. Regards
ScoZen
All aboard, hello ScoZen, how ya doing pal? x Is there anyway of getting abctales on one of those kindle things?

Until we feel our thoughts our thinking remains unfelt

ScoZen, great to welcome you to ABC Tales, hope you have many happy writing moments and are able to read all the great work here. Jenny.

ScoZen Jenny. I do hope to have "many happy writing moments " Not so sure if I can add to the quality though. Best wishes
ScoZen
I really enjoyed this story. It is full of reality and the flow is just great. Richard LP
Richard L. Provencher
Topic locked