googlism

29 posts / 0 new
Last post
googlism

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm

this makes me titter ... have a go and tell us what it says ...

i did "abctales what"

"abctales is very brave" was one reply ...

bert is evil memoriam bert is evil"? bert is not evil bert is evil? bert is osama's fuzzy felt henchman bert is engaged bert is seen on a poster bert is finally reveald bert is in yokohama bert is now acting chief military bert is a liar and a thief bert is the bomb bert is broken but online bert is evil – proof in the most unlikely places bert is bert is a mushy in your face red tiger cat bert is evil bert bert is not the lovable harmless geek he so successfully makes us think he is bert is living evidence there is a "stepping stone" effect bert is looking for homes and friends?
nerd alert! loved it!

I did my birthday as I'm not feeling very creative this morning. I'm so chuffed that it's the regular meeting day for sunnyvale city council... it's also home brew night, which is even better... I'm so pleased. december 18 is an online organization named after the international day of solidarity with migrants december 18 is the 352nd day of the year december 18 is lights on for life day december 18 is deadline for teacher/educator award nominations december 18 is kelby's birthday december 18 is the last day your entire portfolio can go on line december 18 is also a day that families ‘left behind’ recognize the significant contribution december 18 is the next window of opprotunity december 18 is both to show support for the plaintiffs' suit december 18 is true december 18 is the first monday after the second wednesday in december; december 18 is 25 57n 126 55e sailing some 60 nm wsw of naha city december 18 is also the application deadline for the highly gifted program for elementary schools december 18 is created by an international team of professionals from belgium december 18 is national roast suckling pig day? lol december 18 is the next meeting of the icsc december 18 is a regular meeting day for the city of sunnyvale city council december 18 is the final day of saturday classes december 18 is fully booked up december 18 is the last day of school for this year december 18 is a special day for bloise and bernice zeigler december 18 is what i heard december 18 is downright normal december 18 is a huge accomplishment december 18 is the registration deadline december 18 is now sold out december 18 is the general election day for south carolina ­ 02 december 18 is open to the public december 18 is the last day to order scrip for the holidays december 18 is home brew night december 18 is an occasion for the two areas in the world which still offer a potential for economic growth and stability to consult on how december 18 is declared the day of the national minorities from romania december 18 is easterling’s deadline to choose a pose for the composite picture and the yearbook december 18 is your department too small to throw an annual holiday party? december 18 is the regular board meeting december 18 is the day of our scheduled final exam december 18 is the date that the electors from the electoral college have to pick their choice of president
sorry, that was -really- long; didn't look so long when it was in this little box...oops
Googlism "does not know enough about josiedog yet" (for shame) but I put in my real name and apparently I'm riding as well as I ever have this season. Which is nice.
tony cook is clearly a nice tony cook is undertaking regular monitoring of lunar earthshine searching for brief impact flashes tony cook is in bad shape tony cook is on leave tony cook is a poet (like anything AG it's all in the editing)
Heh, I -did- edit... sorry about that, guys. I am deathly intrigued by this regular monitoring of lunar earthshine and brief impact flashes.... clearly TC is not -just- a literary man...!
I saw some lunar earthshine this morning. It was just behind my eyes. but then again I'm in bad shape off on an escape flashing with my cape on the lunar earthscape is that nice enough?
I put in Ivoryfishbone and this is what I got - and only this: ivoryfishbone is one of the favourite writers on abctales Woo hee!
Now you've got me going: abctales is honoured to have the opportunity of sponsoring the event featuring the current poet laureate andrew motion who will be appearing at the festival on abctales is encouraging people to make the most of all that time they spend with friends and abctales is that each member creates an �abc� set in which to post their stories and can then submit one story for each letter of abctales is particularly great for e abctales is the second website launch in a month for bird abctales is a website and magazine that encourages people to tell their stories and read other people's abctales is helping people make their voices heard abctales is a new online and offline magazine dedicated to publishing and developing new creative writing abctales is very brave abctales is a free website and monthly print magazine dedicated to new writing abctales is a great site for some exposure abctales is about empowering people to be able to express themselves and for everyone else to be able to share that abctales is a short story and poetry site featuring work from new and established writers abctales is a british organisation
OK, last one: tcook is back on campus tcook is out of the country tcook is correct And just you remember that last one - now it's official.
I am particularly glad that abctales is a great place for 'e' and some exposure. Then again I suppose it depends on who is doing the exposing, doesn't it...
tom saunders is a founder director of sand dollar systems tom saunders is responsible for all aspects of sales and marketing for the company tom saunders is british tom saunders is the guest speaker and tom saunders is the ceo tom saunders is a man used to sticking his head in fridges and getting paid for it tom saunders is living at 'frisco tom saunders is impeccably observed prior to kick off tom saunders is not always available tom saunders is an expert when it comes to psyching yourself up for events to come like golfing tom saunders is doing well Visit my blog: http://whatisthisstrangeplace.blogspot.com/
Apparently: fergal is studying fatigue in bone fergal is a powerhouse of drumming fergal is back to looming in a threatening manner fergal is a troupe two member and was in the original feet of flames performance And as for Hayley, well: hayley is more talented than gareth gates
hahahahah .... fergal stop looming this very minute! and i wish i could get paid for sticking my head in fridges ... the ovens don't pay too well ...
I wonder if you can loom impeccably prior to drumming like a powerhouse? Visit my blog: http://whatisthisstrangeplace.blogspot.com/
I hear this one a lot: dan is the kind of engineer we look for—but i couldn’t hire but these are new: dan is swallowed by the table dan is a sexy sexy man dan is gone as everyone knows dan is now the highest ranked in bujinkan dan is able to read minds dan is 4 inches taller than mike

I thought Dan might be desperate. Visit my blog: http://whatisthisstrangeplace.blogspot.com/
Enzo
Anonymous's picture
Enzo is naked again. Surprise. Enzo.. www.thedevilbetweenus.com
Very amusing. Here is a slightly edited list for 'justyn'-- justyn is the bomb justyn is one of my greatest friends in the world justyn is looking forward to meeting nice "ladys" in order to become a daddy justyn is advised to get circumcised justyn is a solid defensive second baseman justyn is having an affair with his brother justyn is most remembered for the radio program named in his honor ? the father justyn rosary hour justyn is an adept warrior and accomplished as a magi justyn is an author from australia making his scripts available at no charge justyn is a director in the classical sense of the word in that his expertise lies in directing justyn is a detective who works for santa to find out all about just these kinds of mysteries justyn is so gay and fabulous that he gets ay in his name instead of a i justyn is tattooing another guy across from me justyn is off to toronto to speak to key educators from across canada about the need to provide professional training for a new generation of evangelists justyn is a wonderful boy who loves to work justyn is a very gorgeous boy justyn is ranked 32 and has played for 2h25m in 14 days real name justyn is a die hard beatles fan too justyn is reading the storms right now justyn is another one of our roadies justyn is adapting well to this world however justyn is 13 years old and can't wait to snowboard Those last two lines really say it all. Now, where is my snowboard?
jem is a short halfling with a mop of curly ginger hair jem is lightweight at only 11 pounds and is easy to carry to sewing workshops Introductions over, then.
oooo how useful ... i often find myself going to sewing workshops ...
Well, I had six results. Here are my favourite two: snitcher is ogling my tits; and so are you snitcher is on the loose Oh yes!
hox is everywhere hox is an animal whose shape is perfectly cuboid hox is larger than predicted
google does not know enough about Ely Whitley yet but... ian watson is conducting informal interviews with men of her acquaintance on the subject of their relationships with their dicks ...HER!!!!!
fish is merely a convenient villain during drought ...
alison is a scary individual alison is the bomb alison is a wicked character alison is first lady of the sky Visit my blog: http://whatisthisstrangeplace.blogspot.com/
Google does not enough about s_p nor my real name but it does know enough about 'stormy' - every girl's name for a pony apparently. Here are some of my fav's: stormy is a different breed stormy is a dwarf/lop mix stormy is available to make appearances at birthday parties stormy is doing well and is swimming a little bit on his own stormy is a neutered male stormy is at his absolute happiest when he's playing with haley (that's my favourite! Apologies to Fergal) stormy is also stormy is stormy is some sort of sex goddess (my friends call me chantelle) stormy is a wonderful (ah, yes) stormy is a retired fbi agent (true, I gave up Fibbing long since) stormy is definately not a guy (great cover!) stormy is owned and loved by lisa mcdaniel & bill taylor aww. stormy is rumoured to have been made in australia (Banjo Patterson, eat yer heart out.) stormy is unlike anything else you'll hear this year stormy is the kiss at night burnt is the full moon in your eyes awwww stormy is a collection of custom videos we have done in the past couple of years excuse me? stormy is a very good looking Naturally stormy is going to learn a tough lesson hahaha ... inadverdant wordplay! stormy is my cat stormy is a floppy beanbag teddy (hmmf) stormy is licking me (who said that? come back here this minute) stormy is the current stud for my females Neigh, I aint into bestiality.

Topic locked