Laugh!

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Laugh!

Here is something that made me laugh yesterday.  My daughter posted it on FB and I wanted to share it with AbC Talers so here is this heartwarming little story.

A little girl and her mother lived next door to an empty plot of land.  One day a firm of builders arrived and started work on building a house.  The little girl was fascinated by what was going on and she would talk to the men and they chatted to her so it wasn’t long before she was sitting with them when they had their tea break. The builders started to give her little fetch and carry jobs.  At the end of that week the men made up her ‘wages’ and gave it to her in a little pay packet.  The little girl’s mother thought it would be a good idea for the child to open a bank account.

The little girl told the bank assistant the money was her ‘wages’ for helping to build a house.  The assistant asked her if she was going to work on the house the next week too.  The little girl replied ‘Only if those wankers from Jewson’s deliver the fucking bricks!’ 

Well it made me laugh!

laugh

I like it!    Elsie

Me too!

Linda

And me!

brilliant!

Made me laugh. smiley

Nice one! thanks for sharing Denzella I needed that laugh smiley

Very funny! Reminds me of the time my other half let the kids watch Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares and told them 'Just pretend the swear words are other words'. ? Still don't know how I feel about that. Gorgeous dog BTW!

Now that is what I call a laugh. Nice one