Denzella's Absence

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Denzella's Absence

If anyone is thinking I have left the site because I am not posting anything that is not  the case.  I have had a recent bereavement  and it has knocked me for six.  My darling husband passed away on Sunday and I am struggling to cope.

Moya

My dear Moya,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss,  especially at this time.

You are in my thoughts and I'm thinking of you.

So sorry.

Jenny.

Moya, I am truly sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you, Love, Elsie xxxx

Moya i am so sorry for your loss xx

Moya, love to you. Am so sorry.

difficult time for you, sorry to hear of your loss. 

OH! Moya, what a terrible piece of dreadful news you have brought.  I'm so, so sorry,

Peter.

broken heart

Love to you, and prayers, Moya. I have been thinking of you and wondering if it was your own health being very difficult for you. You must have many treasured memories. Rhiannon

Very sorry to hear this, Moya.

So sorry to hear of your sad loss.

Rachel

I am so so sorry Moya.  I can't imagine your shock and grief, but please know I am thinking of you at this desperately sad time. With love

Linda

So sorry to hear of this sadness.  Deepest sympathy through this dark time.

A  desolate place.  I can only pray you will begin to treasure some of the golden memories you have locked inside.  So sorry to hear of your loss

A desolate place indeed!  I have my girls and my grandson but half of me has been amputated and nothing changes that.

However, I must live through my grief and the many kind comments like those written above have helped me cope and I thank each and everyone of you from the bottom  of my heart.

Moya. x

We've already spoken Moya and I want you to know that I'm here anytime, if ever you want somebody on the outside to talk to, just leave a message and I'll call you. Moya Darling, write, I promise you it will help, if only because the hours that you spend writing it out are hours spent, you're doing soemthing. Don't feel that you have to publish for anybody else to read because that will inhibit what you say, It's not going to take the pain away, in many ways it will amplify it, but when you turn around and Derek isn't there it is something to do. Write to him, write to God just write it out and say fuck and bastard a lot. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through, your loss is immense, but I know that when I'm in pain, I write until it stops ... fourteen years so far and still ranting. 

Take care Moya, you will come through this. xxx

Sooz, 

Thank you once again.  I feel as if my heart will break but everyone  has been so kind.  I can't believe the messages , emails, and facebook messages I have received.  Most people say they have never seen a couple as close as we were and it's true he was my very best friend.  As for writing I am working on the best eulogy I can muster.  I want them rolling in the aisles which is what he would have wanted.  I don't have to look far for inspiration because his stories are legendary and some of the things he has done will always make me smile.  

Love to you

Moya xxx

So sad for you, Moya. x

Thank you so much Canonnette, 

Moya xx