A Big Thank you!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
A Big Thank you!

I would like to give a big Thank you to all of the Editors on ABC TALES for their time spent reading and giving us such a wonderful site to write on.  I wish them all a Very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. May 2020 be as good as this year too.

And to all you writers, thank you for sharing all your wonderful stories and poems. Hoping the season finds you healthy, happy and full of imagination.

Jenny.

What a lovely post Jenny. I hope you're fully recovered now, and have a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Year. Thank you so much for all the wonderful stories and poems and for being such a generous and supportive ABCTaler xx

ps: I hope we'll be getting another one of your brilliant stories soon? 

Happy Christmas, Jenny!  It's been so lovely reading your work on ABC, as ever, and as insert says, hope there's much more to come.  Your comments are always so welcome and thoughtful.  Here's to 2020!  

I would like to join Jenny in showing my appreciation and thank the stalwarts of ABCTales for all their wonderful work in running the site and for the encouragement they give to established and aspiring authors.
With best wishes to all for a successful 2020.

Hi insert,

thank you for asking about my health, I'm a lot better now thanks to the antibiotics. 

I really hope my imagination can give me a story to write in the New Year too.

Have a lovely Christmas day.

Jenny. xx

What a kind comment, thank you airy fairy.

Jenny.

Brilliant comment Jenny. ABC is wonderful, welcoming and wise, Editors and contributers like you who have knowledge and advice not just about writing, but EVERYTHING. And great writing new everyday!

Hoping you write another story soon, too, was coincidentally thinking about your Veil of Light story this afternoon -  it was magical!

Hello Di, my biggest wish is that I can write another story in 2020. Here's hoping inspiration comes to me. wink

Thank you for your vote of confidence.

Jenny.