I have some news!

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have some news!

I have won the Micro Fiction category in this http://www.thenewwriter.com/results-of-the-16th-annual-prose-and-poetry-...
I am a little bit pleased. Especially since Tania Hershman came third. And she has written an actual proper book which I have read and enjoyed. Sorry to trumpet blow again, but the few family members I have left don't really 'get it', and I need to tell people who understand!

Fantastic news and what an achievement! Shout it from the rooftops.

Well done alibob!

Congratulations. Great news. To quote a line from that great Mel Brooks movie The Producers: When you got it. Flaunt it. Good going. Rich

new alibob Wow! Fabulous your heart must be singing! Where is it to read? please. Not looked yet! julie x
Thanks everyone. It's not published until July!

Congrats, Alibob, enjoy the limelight.
Fantastic! My congratulations to you. You are one of our very best on a consistent basis and it does not surprise me one little bit.
You shout from the rooftops, Alison. If there's one person on this site that I've made a bet with myself on to go places, it's you girl. You have the tenacity and will to succeed as a writer and each accolade that comes your way is earnt with hard work and diligence on your part. We're your support group now and always will be. Family don't get it and that can wind us up but it's not their fault. If you haven't got an agent already, you should start touting yourself around. Choose one that you warm to.

Wonderful Alibob and I know you deserve it- no shame in being proud- .. ;)Pia
Very good news. Congratulations.

Fantastic news! Massive congratulations Alibob - you've earned every second of trumpet blowing you can muster :) Well done! ......................... www.thesatanicdiaries.net Http://afteriwaspublished.wordpress.com
Excellent news! Blow your trumpet for all its worth - I love your writing and obviously lots of others do too. You deserve to reach a wider audience.
Alison, I am so completely thrilled for you but not in the least surprised. My only surprise is your talent has not already been recognised to the extent it deserves. Congratulations and as Cavalcader says your heart should be singing. I know mine is on your behalf. Moya

Thanks again for all your lovely supportive comments. They mean a lot to me.

Congratulations, Alibob and good luck for the future. You deserve it.

Wonderful news, Alibob! As expressed earlier by someone, shout it out. Imagine how much scrutiny goes into judging and you aced it. Great. Richard
Richard L. Provencher
Fantastic! Well done!