Gone but back.

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gone but back.

Having written a number of shorts, I walked away from writing altogether. Left here, left the forums and all the various writing groups deciding that the 'One Novel That Everyone Has Within Them' wasn't in me. But life's too short to not try. And not getting published is not going to be a failure for me. Not entertaining a reader, however, would be. So, with the (hopefully) motivating crowd supporting web site SOOP, I'm giving it a go. I'll also dive back into reading and commentating on new works here, rusty though I be. Wish me luck! (To vote, should you wish, on my book idea, here's the link: 

http://soopllc.com/blog/book-ideas/freedom-flight-tipp-hex/

Welcome back Photon and good luck!

Appreciate the thought and the comment on the story!

Tipp Hex

I saw you'd replied to my comment and then that your piece had gone - I've really glad you decided to post a whole chapter - will read it later!

That was damned quick! 

Tipp Hex

Hello Photon, glad you're back!

Thanks Vera, I'm kinda glad to be back and to see you again!

Tipp Hex

It's a welcome back from me too

yes

Great to meet up again, scratch. And thanks for the comment on the story, appreciated!

Tipp Hex

btw do you think I can use yours and other comments on twitter to promote the book idea? 

Tipp Hex

Well I can't speak for others but you're welcome to use any of mine that you like, Tipp.

Thanks scratch, hopefully there will be others...

Tipp Hex