Log Out

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Log Out

Recently, I have noticed that after logging out, my name still appears as logged in. Sometimes I appear as logged in more than once. I then log out, but my name may still appear on the list of users. If I try to access member areas, the Access Denied page appears. Am I doing something stupid? FTSE? Anyone?

I appear to be logged in twice now.
Does this kind of thing not happen to anyone else at all? I am seriously considering deleting my account because of it.
It happens if I've logged in late evening or the wee small hours. The account IS logged out but the front page doesn't appear to catch up for a while. x

Hi, that's ok but it's very rarely I'm logged in past 9 in the evening, although being on European Time perhaps the early applies. I wonder if it's traffic related; that is, how many people viewing the site?
I think that's one of the the mysteries best answered by the Technorati, I'm good with cake :D

Have you read the “Terms & Conditions”?

If I just close the window then I still appear logged in for a while afterwards. If I click on logout, my name disappears immediately. I haven't noticed any change in this lately, but perhaps if you have it's a temporary blip?

Time for FTSE!
I was water logged once

Burton St John

Ewan, I've found the simple remedy is simply to click on 'logout' several times - you may get 'Access denied. You are not authorized to access this page.' and have to navigate back to where you were although clicking on the back arrow usually works. The problem is a lack of effective time synchronization and sometimes you may need to log in twice also.
I just stay logged in. Sometimes I get kicked out if I go a few days without posting anything. I'm told it has something to do with cookies.
Ewan don't delete your account- we need you and Mr Northrup please
Topic locked