Recognition

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
Recognition

Hello everyone,

I have been out of action for  a bit so I don't know if anyone else has mentioned that someone on here deserves recognition for a tremendous achievement.   Silver Spun Sand has passed the          one thousand posted pieces of work mark.  By anyone's standard that is something to celebrate and I feel sure many of you will join with me in congratulating Tina.  She is  a true inspiration who  has never heard of writer's block and long may it continue so.  She is always ready to encourage as well as share with us her unique view of the world around us.  To me a puddle is a puddle but not to Tina;  For her a puddle can be the source of poetic inspiration in the form of wonderful imagery which she happily shares with the rest of us. 

So, well done Tina.  Look on the noticboard again after your two thousandth post.      

My best wishes to you

Moya                      

Yep -- that is epic :) 

Well done. 

Hello White Dwarf,

I think you have not been on here for a while too.  Good to see you back.

Moya

Thanks Moya

Good to see quite a few familier faces are still here.

I am glad to be back and writing. 

This place and you poeple really do help to keep me going. 

well done Tina! Hope to see you back again soon Moya

Hello insert,

Hope so too.

Moya

well done, quantity does not mean quality, but Tina is the exception to that general rule. 

Yes, I agree celtic but quality is synonymous with Tina.

Moya

Here, here.

I agree wholeheartedly  with Denzella  and  may I suggest a  Tina Tiara  adorned with gold and red cherries.

I'm sure the techie people can come up with  such an award and post it where all can see.

I should add that dear Silver  Spun Sand  (sand lady)  takes the time in responding  to all the  new writing that gets posted  on ABC tales

Plus she has been a constant support to my scribbles  good or bad  and for that I appreciate her presence on this site.

torscot aka scozen

torscot

Hello torscot,

Love the idea of a Tina Tiara!

Moya

Tina Tiara it will be from now on!  

The woman is an artistic Bren gun.  No, that doesn't do it justice, more a nuclear powered arquebus!

Hello Scratch,

Yes, how does she write so prolifically and all of it pure quality.

Moya

Fabulous achiement Tina. Now go and get on with the next 1000...

Hello Joe,

Glad to see you comment on Tina's achievement.  Now then, what time did you say that train would be in  only I've been stood on platform nine and three quarters for some considerable time?  I thought by now I would be meeting some strangers.  Ring any bells?

Moya

Hi Tina,

just popped in to say I'm so pleased to read you're getting recognition for all your work.

Really well done.

Jenny. yes

Hello Jenny,

I'm glad you saw this post as I knew you would be the first person to want to offer your congratulations to Tina.  I just hope she sees this.   By the way I'm keeping an eye on Dwellers to make sure they don't run away from me.

Moya

Good to see you back Moya and good to read praise from one good writer for anothersmiley

Hello Elsie,

Thanks for the welcome back but I don't consider myself back unitl I catch up with everyone's writing.  That is the reason I am not posting much.  But thank  you anyway, particularly as you ar e one of the writers I want to catch up on.

Moya

Moya - thank you so very much  I honestly hadn't realised about that thousandth post until you mentioned it to me the other day.  blush 

And speaking of 'puddles', as your were, the kind of puddles I have been dealing with today deposited on my patio by two dozen hungry ducks waiting for their breakfast,  I couldn't  possibly wax lyrical about in any way, shape or form.smiley  

A big thank you, as well, to everyone who got on Moya's band-wagon. so to speak.  Your words mean so very much to me.

Tina

Tina,

You are very welcome.  No one deserves it more.

Moya

Artistic Bren gun I like a lot! Tina, so well done, and celticman's point is absolutely spot-on. Moya, well spotted and hope you are OK. Tina, thank you for so many wonderful pieces and for all your wonderful words of support. Xx

Parson Thru

Well spotted, Denzella. Not just prolific but always that incredible standard. Several books' worth if only someone would snap you up as deserved. smiley