Pedigree Crush With a Twist of Psassion.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pedigree Crush With a Twist of Psassion.

So excited. I've just finished this book. 119K word count. And it was a damned site easier than White Phantom. I've now got three complete new thrillers to offer agents. Doesn't mean that they're any good of course, but at least they are complete books.

Fantastic Sooz, really well done. It takes time, patience, commitment and loads more to complete even one, especially 119,000 words that is a triumph. Good luck getting it/them published!

That's fantastic. Well done you!
Yes, Sooz, very well done. 119K words is some achievement. Congratulations! Moya

Well sooz, that's fantastic.

Thanks everybody. I can concentrate on my diary book now. Damned Site--Damned Sight.

Well done Sooz, really thrilled for you. It takes immense commitment and mental stamina to do what you have done. Good luck with getting published. Trev

TVR

119,000 words. Good god. I will be happy to reach 50,000. Well done

well done sooz - I look forward to reading them soon - life been a bit chaotic lately and haven't read as much as I would like to

Congratulations Sooz. Anyone who finishes such a large book deserves more than a little attention. I read a neat story somewhere on, "How I wrote this book." This could be a new story for you. Regards, Richard LP
Richard L. Provencher
Topic locked