ABCtales evening.

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
ABCtales evening.

I would just like to say to all those that are to attend tomorrows' bash, enjoy the evening remember to drinkk sensibly... (as if!) And good luck to all the readers.
Wish I could make it but can't.

unfortunately did not catch the name of the person who read his work concerning the 'Plague' but was knocked out by his emotion and presentation. really well done! sorry that i could not stay behind to hear more readers and to meet some of the cast so to speak but I had to cram in so many other things last night. I enjoyed it. if there was any criticism from me it would be the formality of it all. maybe it was the church that did that. great building reminded me of York Minster.

Nothing to say but it's OK - good morning!

cram in so many things ... i thought you said you were off to get pissed? it was v interesting meeting you - i don't suppose anyone has said 'arsehole' over the ecclesiastical PA so many times in one evening ...
I would have loved to attend too but I'm afraid I couldn't justify a weekend on the other side of the world to my wife. Maybe some time in the future or, if there are any other Aussies writing here, we could run an antipodean ABCTales night.

Both my friend Jess and I enjoyed it thoroughly, and loved Brighton - had a proper English Seaside in the rain and wind experience on the sunday - fab - thank you to the Fathers, the Church ladies and Tony for hosting a great event - was ace to hear abctalers reading their own work and now I know I am capable of doing it myself! Next one's in Brissol - hope to see more of you there! Jen x

How come the next one's in Bristol?

Cos Tony suggested it at the Brighton evening and I live there, as do other members, so I can help organise it!

Oh I see. That's nice. I fancied attending the next one, but Bristol's a bit far for me.

Perhaps up north after that one then.
If only we all lived closer together...

'If only we all lived closer together...' Yes, you can all move to Andalucia immediately! :-)
We shall go where the readers want. If anyone wants to organise one up north then I will give all the assistance I can - and probably come up to it myself. Just email me and we can discusss it.
Topic locked