01/10/10 Story, Poem and Ip of the Week

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
01/10/10 Story, Poem and Ip of the Week

I'm sorry folks but due to the sudden death of my mother-in-law this morning there will be no SoW etc. this week.

I would like to express my condolences
Very sorry to hear it, Tony. Take care.
Sincere condolences Tony.

My thoughts are with you and your family, Tony. Tina

As has been said above, Tony. I will be thinking of you and your family during this sad time. Rebecca.

My condolences. Hoping you and your family receive all the comfort and support needed.
I am so sorry to hear your sad news, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, at this time.

New julie and Ray Octoher 2nd 2010. so sorry Tony to hear of your sad news our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Tony, so sorry to read this very sad news. I will be thinking of you and yours too. xx

So sorry to hear your sad news.Our best wishesto you and your family. jay2143 and mr.
Sorry to hear about this Tony. My condolences are with you and your family. Gouri

My condolences and thoughts are with you.

Very sorry for your loss - sincere condolences.

My condolences and thoughts are with you.
Thankyou all for your kind comments. It is a very difficult time for all sorts of reasons and our life has been turned upside down. Normal service here will be resumed as soon as possible!
Sorry to hear of your loss, Tony. My condolences to you and your family. Hope things get easier for all you soon, Rachel xx
Topic locked