Idea: The UN World Evacuation Organization (Inspired by the children of Palestine) Also:Time dilation spaceship/Relativity Ship – A slower than light space ship that would, to its pilot, appear almost as fast as light
Mon, 04 Aug 2014
World Evacuation Organization
- The world evacuation organization would be an organization that helps to evacuate children temporarily from warzones, anywhere in the world, in which they might otherwise be killed.
- Note: Parents should have the right to refuse the help of the World Evacuation Organization if they wish. People should only take its help voluntarily.
- I am sure that this scheme could work because children have been evacuated during war time before, most famously during the Second World War.
- However those evacuations were ordered by national governments and the World Evacuation Organization would be an international UN Organization that can evacuate children from anywhere in the world.
- In the event that both a child’s parents should die after they are evacuated; it would also be the responsibility of the World Evacuation Organization to contact surviving relatives of the child to try to get them to take over the role of the child’s guardianship or, if surviving relatives are unable or unwilling to take care of a child, they should then arrange adoption of the child by suitable parents.
- When we can do nothing to stop a war, the least that we can do is to protect the children.
Time dilation spaceship/Relativity Ship – A slower than light space ship that would, to its pilot, appear almost as fast as light
- Time slows down when you approach the speed of light.
- So what if a space pilot travelled (perhaps round in a circle) through the inside of a slower than light spaceship at near the speed of light?
- The actual spaceship would take thousands of years to cross space but to the pilot, because they are travelling faster than the speed of the spaceship, it would not seem like thousands of years