How to make a magical book for Halloween
1. Firstly, get hold of a book that has blank pages inside and an identical and completely blank back and front cover.
2. Secondly, print a title on the front cover and, on the back cover, print the same title only upside down.
3. Why? Because then, when you flip the book over (when no one’s looking), it will appear as if what you’ve written or drawn has disappeared.
4. Also, if you draw something that is vertically symmetrical (in other words, something that looks the same when you turn it upside down) on the first page (for example a star or a crescent moon) you can pretend that the picture has magically jumped from the front to the back of the book
5. Or you can draw two different images on the front and back pages and it will appear as if one image has transformed into another.