The Game Of Farthingale/ Plus:Teletroopers Toy Idea
2. Players each have a piece shaped like an Elizabethan serving maid with a large stiff farthingale skirt.
3. One player has a red maid; the other player has a blue maid
4. Under their pieces farthingale skirt the players keep a Six sided dice (One has a red dice, the other has a blue dice).
5. Six of the 36 squares show pictures of objects upon them that a player must collect.
6. Six of the 36 squares show pictures of people that the objects must be given to.
The King needs a candle
The Queen needs a ball of wool
Prince Tom needs a toy ship
Princess Alice needs a doll
The Lord Chamberlain needs a telescope
The queens Lady-In-Waiting needs a fan
9. Movement: Players lift up their piece and look under it to see what the dice says and, whatever number they have, they move their piece in any direction that number of squares.
10. Picking up objects and giving them to people - In order to pick up an object a player simply needs to place their piece on an object square and to give it to a person they simply need to place their piece on a person square.
11. No Same Rule: Players may not pick up the same items as their opponent.
12. How to win: The player that gives 3 items to three right people and gets back to their starting square first wins.
TELETROOPERS - (Telescopic spacebuilding playsets and spaceships that both transform and grow in size)
Teletroopers are spacebuildings and space ships made of concentric parts designed to fit into each other and be folded up or pulled out, both vertically and horizontally, like a telescope.
There are three big advantages that a telescopic toy has -
a) A long toy, like a spaceship, if it is telescopic, can fold up small so that it can easily fit into the box in which it's sold.
b) For the same reason, in its folded up form, the toy is easy to store in a toy box or even for a child to fit in their pocket and that means they can take the toy out with them, then unfold the toy and play with it anywhere.
c) The toy can be, just like a japanese robot Toy, a transforming toy but also a toy that changes from a smaller toy into a bigger toy so it doesn't just transform, it grows bigger.
Types of Telescopic Toys that could be part of the Teletroopers range -
Telescopic Step Pyramid Playsets - The teletroopers could have a base that is a futuristic version of a stepped pyramid like the Egyptian Pyramid of Djoser. This pyramid could telescopically unfold upwards from a flat base.
Telescopic towers and office blocks - Futuristic towers could unfold from cylindrical bases; office blocks from rectangular box shaped bases.
Space ships -
From a folded up form, necks of space ships can be extended, wings folded out, etcetera.
Within the smallest concentric part, the front of the spaceship, there would be enough room for the small figure of a space pilot to be placed.
Furthermore, if the spaceships have wheels then they could be designed so that, in their folded up form they resemble ground vehicles and then, in their unfolded form, they look like flying vehicles so the child would have two toys, both a smaller ground vehicle and a larger flying vehicle.