The Game of "Money For Nothing"
1. Each player has a piece of paper and writes down the ammount of money that they are going to place in a bag that is under the table the players are all sitting at.
2. A player is allowed to write down zero and put in zero ammount of money but they must still pretend to put money in the bag and try to be convincing.
3. Players then have to correctly guess which players put money in the bag and which didn't put money in.
4. The player who guesses correctly wins the money in the bag.
5. THEREFORE THIS IS A GAMBLING GAME IN WHICH IT IS POSSIBLE FOR A PERSON TO WIN MONEY WITHOUT BETTING ANY MONEY.