Idea For A New Religion - Chapter 1 - Immunization
1) Every tree is a bough upon the Earth and every Earth, a bough upon the stars. Every spider that spins a web is a thread within a greater web. Every living thing; every man and woman and child is a sacred cell within the sacred anatomy of God, the living universe.
2) As God is sacred, thus all that is a part of God is also sacred. Every living thing; every man, woman and child is God. Treat all things with reverence and be kind to all, for every act of kindness is an offering to God.
3) The good of all is the will of God. As it is the function of a cell to serve the body, so it is the purpose of every person to serve the greater good. As my hand moves to obey my will, so should I move to obey the will of God.
4) All bodies are a part of one great body and all souls, a part of one great soul. The self is a necessary illusion; an imaginary cell wall that keeps us divided; a dream that fades when we die and our flesh is united with the earth and our soul becomes one with God who is all heaven.
5) Sickness afflicts all bodies, wether mortal or divine. Fear and greed are a sickness that is spread by the demons that feed upon the sufferings of man. Demons are psychic parasites that live within a higher dimension. They cripple the world with division, turning neighbour against neighbour and nation against nation because they
fear the power of a united world. Faith is a form of immunity and religion, a tool for reuniting, healing and motivating the broken and severed limbs of God.
6) As there are demons, there are also angels; divine symbiants who feed upon the pleasure and the joy of man and thus seek to spread joy and pleasure and to protect all of humankind.